Introduction of Fish Feed Packing Machine
As its name suggests, an automatic packing machine is designed for bagging products, such as fish feed pellets, organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, white granulated sugar, seeds, grains, wood pellets, and other animal feed pellets. In fish feed production, especially large-output fish feed manufacturing process, fish feed machines work continuously. Due to fish feed pellets being small in size, if not stored properly, the quality of pellets will be affected, further impacting the nutrition in fish feed pellets. A cost-effective industrial packing machine protects fish feed from being polluted during transportation and selling. It can realize package standardization, greatly decrease labor costs, and meet large-scale production requirements. All those characteristics make fish feed packaging machines an indispensable part of fish feed production plants.
Working Principles of Fish Feed Packing Machine
The fish feed packing machine is comprised of a storage bin, a vibratory feeder, a weighting bucket, a filling funnel, an electronic control cabinet, a framework, and the like.
First, the fish feed pellets in the storage bin fall into the vibratory feeder. The vibratory feeder works with 50Hz vibratory frequency and equably brings pellets into the weighting bucket. When the weighting bucket reaches the set point, the vibratory feeder stops to bring pellets into the bucket. Then the filling funnel will pour the pellets that have been weighted in the weighting bucket into the bag. At last, the bag is sealed, and the packing ends.
Features of Automatic Fish Feed Pellet Packaging Machine
1. High accuracy, fast speed, long service life, stable working performance, automatic weighting.
2. It’s suitable for various materials and different specifications.
3. It applies vibratory feeder and automatic weighting.
4. Digital display, simple manual operation, multiple operative mode
5. Optional devices for materials that easy to generate powder
Lubrication of Fish Feed Packing Machine
1. Check the oil tank before turning on the machine. We can add oil according to the temperature of the bearings and service behavior.
2. The turbine case must store machine oil, and the turbine should be totally immersed in the oil. Change the oil every three months if the machine is used frequently.
3. Do not add too much oil in case the oil comes out of the oil tank and pollutes the materials and products.
Maintenance of The Industrial Packing Machine
1. Examine every part of the machine every month, especially the turbine, worm, bolts, and bearings. Do not use the machine if you find something wrong with it.
2. Place the machine in a dry and clean room. It is not suitable for use in an acid or corrosive environment.
3. After finishing work, we should clean the inside of the machine. If you are not going to use the machine for a long time, we should clean the machine totally, and smear the machine with anti-rust oil. Then shroud the machine.
The Technical Data of Fish Feed Packaging Machine
|Packing error (F.S)
|Packing speed (bags/h)