Introduction of Wet Type Fish Feed Pellet Machine
As a kind of feed processing equipment, the wet type fish feed extruder can make fish pellets from corn, bean pulp, corp stalk, grass, rice hull, and so on. The wet-type fish feed extruder machine is widely used in making both floating fish feed and sinking feed pellets for aquaculture farms, feed mills, livestock farms, and poultry farms. Different from the dry type floating fish feed pellet mill, the wet type is equipped with a boiler that can continuously steam the materials to make pellets. It is a crucial machine for making high-quality fish pellets and pet food.
Features of Wet Type Fish Feed Making Machine
1. This kind of fish feed extruder machine has a simple structure, wide application, and low noise.
2. It can improve the quality and floating time of the fish feed pellets.
3. Salmonellosis and bacterial infections of the raw materials will be eliminated after being processed by high temperature and pressure.
4. We offer different die molds to meet the various needs of the diameters of feed pellets.
5. The high-quality steel is adopted to guarantee the long service life of the extruder.
6. The jacketed construction of the extruder is adopted to control the extruding temperature by adding the materials with hot steam or cooling water.
7. The fish feed pellets are more economical than the compound powder feed.
Difference Between Dry and Wet Fish Feed Extruders
Fish feed-making machines can be divided into dry-type and wet-type fish feed extruders according to the moisture of the raw materials.
1. Dry type
Heating the materials by the frictional force, this floating fish feed extruder machine squeezes raw materials out of the holes of the mold under the action of a screw extruder. The pressure and temperature of the pellets sharply decrease when coming out of the machine, and the moisture evaporates. Then materials are puffed and become pellets with porous structures. During the process, the moisture ranges from 15 to 20 percent.
2. Wet type
The working principle of wet type is similar to dry type. However, the former needs to add water or steam into the machine to increase the moisture to 20 percent, or more than 30 percent during the process. It increases the temperature of the materials by steaming.
Merits of Feed Pellets Made by Fish Feed Pellet Mill
1. Feed pellets are germ-free, well-cooked, and easy to digest for the fish.
2. The protein of the materials is denaturalized after being processed by the floating fish feed extruder. It raises the digestibility and tastiness of the feed.
3. The pellets are light, so they can float on the water’s surface. It reduces the waste of feed and pollution of the water.
4. Feed pellets contain low moisture, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
Working Video of Wet Type Fish Feed Extruder Machine
Parameters of Wet Type Fish Feed Pellet Machine